Wood, Stephens &
Certified Public Accountants
6300 Ridglea Place, Suite 318
Fort Worth, TX 76116
Wood, Stephens & O'Neil, L.L.P. has provided quality professional accounting and tax services for individuals and businesses throughout the Fort Worth - Dallas area for over sixty years. We offer a full array of accounting, audit, tax and consulting services to a large and diverse client base, including small-to-medium-size corporations, individuals, not-for-profit organizations, partnerships, and trusts & estates. Our primary services offered are:
· Audit, Compilation and Reviews – our firm performs audit, compilation and review engagements for businesses and not-for-profit organizations of all sizes. Our firm is experienced in performing audit engagements, when necessary in accordance with Government Auditing Standards and Single Audits in accordance with OMB Circular A-133.
· Federal & State Income Tax Preparation – our firms provides prompt and professional preparation of Federal and State income tax returns at competitive rates. We offer a full range of tax planning and consultation services to meet the year-around needs of our clients, with the goal of minimizing their total tax burden. Our firm is knowledgeable regarding the preparation of Federal and State tax returns for individuals, trusts, estates, partnerships, and all types of corporate and not-for-profits organizations.
· Accounting, Payroll and Small Business Consulting – we offer a complete range of accounting, bookkeeping and payroll services. We also provide business consulting services to help our clients improve their operations, boost efficiency, and increase their bottom line.
· Estate Planning – we offer estate planning services to minimize both Federal and State estate tax liabilities. Working with well-respected and knowledgeable local estate planning attorneys, we will endeavor to protect heirs from the financial and emotional hardships that can result by large and often unnecessary estate tax levies.
· Estate, Gift and Trust Tax Preparation – our firm provides quality preparation of Federal and State estate, gift, and trust tax returns. Our partners and staff know and keep up with the constantly changing tax laws in this area.
Our partners, professional staff and associates have top-notch credentials and have experience in wide areas of accounting, audit, and taxation. Our firm is large enough to meet the accounting, tax and financial planning needs of our clients, yet small enough to maintain that personal touch. Our firm’s mission is to develop and maintain trusted client relationships, which last over the long term.
Firm Partner Contacts:
Hal O’Neil, CPA email@example.com
Lowell Stephens, Jr. CPA firstname.lastname@example.org